"I have hired Means2 for numerous projects within Logistics Solution Design. At all times their performance and submitted work has fully matched the brief given, and I have every confidence in hiring them for any future project requirements."
M. Johnson, Head of Solutions Design.
1. Warehouse layout design and resource modelling for kitchen manufacturer.
2. Develop a single offsite storage and handling solution for grocery manufacturer, replacing existing infrastructure.
3.Storage and Location optimisation for tyre manufacturer.
4. Determine high-level layout and handling solution for satellite D.Cs. to provide tyres direct to customers.
5. Dock utilisation review of dynamic stock levels and shift balancing requirements. Involved extensive work with standard synthesis using work measurement techniques.
6. Assess warehouse labour and MHE resource & benchmarking against expected best practice. Development of strategy to compensate high seasonal temporary staff requirements.
7.Develop a warehouse layout and handling solution for sanitary ware manufacturer.
8.Develop a warehouse layout and handling solution for drinks retailer in existing building to cope with huge growth plans. Solution to adapt to operational change with minimal impact.
9. Re-engineering of furniture retailers DC. Specific areas addressed new container handling solution and utilisation of mezzanine.
10. Assess operations at packing installation for grocery manufacturer. Efficiencies in floor layout and improvement in capacity and material flows.